Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Articles should be prepared using the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Associations (APA format).
Title page should be comprised of the following information:
- Title: Should be concise and informative.
- Author names and affiliations: State the name and family name of each author, as well the authors’ affiliation addresses bellow the names (Department, University / Institute, and Country)
- Corresponding author: State the name and e-mail address of the author who will handle all correspondence prior to and after the publication.
Abstract. The summary of the current research should be between 250 - 300 words. No citations should be included in the abstract.
Keywords. Provide up to 5 keywords that reflect the topics of the research.
Introduction. State the aims of the research and provide a suitable background. Where applicable, divide the introduction into clearly defined subsections.
Method. Provide a description of the design, sample, measures, procedure, and statistical analyses.
Results. Results presentation should be in accordance with stated objectives and/or hypotheses.
Discussions. This section should be dedicated to discussing the significance of current findings in the broader context of the targeted domain. Exploring limitations, and theoretical and practical implications are encouraged.
Conclusions. At the end of the manuscript, a paragraph should be dedicated to the main conclusions of the presented research.
All illustrations, figures, and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points in the manuscript.
Manuscripts should be limited to 10,000 words including the references.
Submissions/Editorial Process. All submissions are subjected to initial evaluation by the Editor in chief or associate editors for initial screening. Subsequently, those that pass the initial screening are sent to independent, anonymous peer review provided by expert referees. Additionally, all peer review is blind (the names of the reviewers are withheld from the authors). IJMADA aims at quick online publications of all accepted papers. The following are IJMADA guidelines in principle.
Submission to first editorial decision - within 15 days
Submission to post-review decision - within 90 days
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus International (ICI) - under consideration
- Web of Science (Clarivarate) - under consideration
Others are still being prepared.
Open Access Policy and Copyright Statement
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge and human experiments. Articles published by IJMADA follow the Creative Commons Attribution Licence.
Except where otherwise noted, all content on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. This license allows for commercial and non-commercial redistribution as well as modifications of the work as long as attribution is given to the authors and the International Journal of Management and Data Analytics as the original publication source, and a link to the article on the IJMADA website is provided. Authors retain full copyright to their individual works. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
In order to promote publication ethics, IJMADA follows the guidelines as outlined by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Before submitting an article for consideration, the author(s) acknowledges the following:
1. Have the approval and/or consent of the relevant regulatory authority and ethics committee (if applicable).
2. Data used have been checked for accuracy.
3. Materials have been cited and permission has been obtained (for reproduced materials) where applicable. No plagiarism has been involved in submitting their work.
4. The article has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere for publication/consideration.
5. All those who qualify as authors have been listed during the submission of the article.
6. Any conflict of interest (scientific or financial) is declared in the article.